Rosanne Dingli has received these awards for her writing:
- Tasmanian FAW Awards, 1987 - Cacti, short story: commended
- Manly Bicentennial Awards, NSW 1988 - Hook,
poem: highly commended
- Western Australian FAW Awards, 1991 - Marianna's Version - short story: highly commended
- Bronze Quill, Society of Women Writers, WA, 1991 - Asphodel, poem: highly commended
- Alexandra Hasluck National Fiction Award, 1992 - The Book of Whys, short story : second prize.
- Western Australian FAW, Donald Stuart Awards 1993 - The Summer Man, short story: commended
- Caulfield Festival Competition, Victoria 1993 - Stromboli, short story: shortlisted
- FAW Tasmania Henry Savery Award 1993 - Smoke, short story: highly commended
- Let's Write
Competition, Victoria 1993 - Dancing Words, short story: highly commended
- Papyrus Publishing Awards, NSW 1994 - Strange Things, short story: second prize .
- Springvale Awards, Victoria 1994 - A Great Intimacy, short story: First Prize
- Kwinana/Westwrite Prize WA 1993 - Eating the Anniversary Moon, short story: First Prize
- Patricia Hackett Prize - 'Westerly' 1995 - The Pomegranate Tree, short story: First Prize
- Tom Collins Poetry Prize WA 1998 - Camel Driver, poem: Very highly commended
- Western Australian FAW Lyndal Haddow Award, WA 1998 - Walking into the sea, short story: First Prize
- Western Australian FAW Lyndal Hadow Award, WA 1998 - The Funeral of a Bishop, short story: Very highly commended
- Manuel Gelman Award Melbourne 1998 - The woman who loved Moses, short story: commended
- Tom Howard Mystery Award 1998 - He Kept Souvenirs, short story: most highly commended
- UKA Golden Egg - UK Authors Weekly Challenge, May 2011. Bishop, poem: first prize.
- Peter Cowan Writers Centre Patron's Prize 2013 - Waterhen, poem. Judge's Encouragement Award